Links for Kids

This term we are learning to write descriptions.  

We know that we have achieved this when we include:
- Who
- What they look like
- What they like or don't like
- How we feel about them.

This week we wrote descriptions about our Mum or Dad.


My Dad. 
By Charlie
My Dad is a football player.  My Dad looks like Grandad.  My Dad is cool.  My Dad likes to read the newspaper.  

My Dad
By Theo
My Dad is cool. My Dad likes reading. My Dad goes to the port.  He goes there every single day.  I love my Dad so so much.  My Dad likes reading the newspaper.  My Dad is so so so so cool!  The End.

My Mum
By Aidan
My Mum has hair.  She rides her bicycle.  My Mum doesn't like going to the supermarket.  I think my Mum is cool.  The End.  

My Dad
By Brook
My Dad has black hair.  My Dad is a good football coach for a team.  My Dad doesn’t like banana muffins.  My Dad likes fruit and there is something else that my Dad likes.  He likes bananas.  My Dad is cool.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 12 - I loved reading your descriptions of your Mum or Dad. Well done.
    How exciting having a brand new classroom next to you. Sally will be pleased the building has finished.
    I hope Willem and Theo had great birthdays on Tuesday and Wednesday. Enjoy being 6!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose from the drop down menu 'Anonymous'. Please remember to write your first name at the end of your message. It is against our blogging responsibilities to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this please.

We'd also love to know where in the world you come from if you are a new visitor.

THANKS, FROM ROOM 12 & Sally :)