Links for Kids

Friends!

This week we wrote descriptions about our friends. Here are two of the stories that met all the criteria and that Sally thought were fantastic.

Matthew
I play with my best friend Matthew.  He plays with me.  He looks like me.  Matthew is long.  Matthew doesn’t like dogs.  Matthew likes roast potatoes.  I feel special with Matthew sitting at lunch with me. Willem

Theo
My best friend Theo.  He looks cool. He has orange hair.  Theo does not like broccoli.  He does like ice cream.  I love Theo.  Jasper 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 12. Happy Birthday to Katie and Aidan.
    Great descriptive writing Willem and Jasper. I enjoyed reading what you wrote.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose from the drop down menu 'Anonymous'. Please remember to write your first name at the end of your message. It is against our blogging responsibilities to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this please.

We'd also love to know where in the world you come from if you are a new visitor.

THANKS, FROM ROOM 12 & Sally :)